It’s all about 11’s. I have to share because 11’s are everywhere in my life. I have been seeing them since about 2000 (for 11 years) – meaning I catch them all the time - exit signs, receipts, clocks, addresses, shopping isles, etc. I happen to catch the clock at something:11 every day multiple times a day. The address of any business location I have opened has had an 11 in it.
Anyway, back in 2006 I was curious and looked up what 11’s mean. I am not a big horoscope/numerology person, but I was curious anyway. So, I looked up my birth name – it’s an 11. I looked up my birth date – it’s an 11. So I was thankful I was an 11 because: “People with an 11 or 22 appearing in their name or birth date are endowed with special gifts of leadership and high-level inspiration, but they are also very challenging and highly paradoxical. They radiate enormous potential, accompanied by a high level of inner tension resulting from an overwhelming desire to achieve something extraordinary.” So there you have it! If you are curious what your “number” is, check it out here
Regardless of the meaning, I like 11’s. Today is a special day because it is 11-11-11 and it is Veteran’s day and it’s Friday! Here are 11 things you can do to Take Action on 11-11-11:
- Listen to 11 of your favorite songs
- Go for an 11-minute walk or run
- Get together with a friend or 11
- Send 11 friends a kind text
- Add 11 new friends to one of your social media sites
- Tell someone why you appreciate them
- Delete emails that have been collecting dust – at least 1,111
- Unsubscribe to 11 newsletters/email junk that clog your in-box
- Create your new social media signature block
- Buy something fun for you or someone else that’s $11 or so
- Hug a Veteran!
Also see my post on 11 Things NOT to say to Your Girlfriend, Wife or Daughter and 11 Ways to Say No
Make it a great day!
Angela, 111 Ways to Take Action